Friday, February 27, 2009

Exhausted!

Well, it if Friday and this week has exhausted me. After sitting in the tiny Dr.'s office being coughed on for an hour and a half, can you imagine that I am now sick? Well, my voice is tired, my nose is running, and I am just exhausted! Thank goodness it is Friday. It sure doesn't feel like I had an extra day off this week.

I did start a new workout regimine and have totally overhauled my eating habits. I have managed to have zero, zip, zilch, nada Diet Coke since Tuesday! I cannot believe that I have survived this long. I don't really crave it as much as I thought I would, but it has been tough.

I worked out two days in a row, and have been watching what I eat for 3 days. Things have gone great so far. I just hope I don't give in. I don't believe that I will, but, I'm trying to prove to myself that I can do it. I know I will feel better.

So, I am looking forward to this weekend, not for the usual reasons. I want to go home and go to bed. I know this won't happen, but I can dream, right? I am definitely sleeping in tomorrow though! I will have to have a talk with the kids and a lesson on how to pour cereal! (J/K!)

0 comments: