Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shy?

Today is Sofia's Preschool P/T Conference. I am looking forward to seeing what her teacher has to say about her this time. Of course I wasn't shocked at the last conference when she told me that Sofia is very shy and they are trying to get her to make friends. The girl is super shy around others, but could drive everyone silly at home. She runs and plays and attacks her brother, and talks WAY too much. The teacher even asked me if she had any problems with her speech because she said so little at school! Ha ha!

I actually went and visited her in class for her Valentine's Day party and snuck around to watch her play. She looked like she was running around having a great time. In fact, she was wearing a firefighter hat! My mom ran into someone that has a daughter in Sofia's class. Her name is Sofia too, only it is... Sophia!) I guess her mom said that she is very shy too, but they have had problems with her wanting to take the toys home. (I don't think the girls lacks any toys at home either!!)

We'll see how today goes!

0 comments: