Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Where are we headed? Into the future! What does the future hold?????

The conference went very well. :) Sofia is doing a fantastic job at preschool and is doing a much better job reaching out to other children and interracting during group play. She has fantastic cutting skills, and can write her name if she looks at it in front of her. (I think she can do this without looking too, you just have to tell her what letter comes next.) So proud of both of the kids and their hard work since the start of the school year. Time to add another? Just kidding. I am still trying to get over my baby fever illness, but I am sure I will get over that soon! The time just isn't right anyway and I think that our family is complete. I am just not totally convinced yet. That is to be discussed at a later date.

I am now watching High School Musical 3 with Sofia, waiting for Darius to get off the bus. What is with Gabrielle and Troy always ending up dancing in the rain. Isn't there something new that they can do, or does everyone like seeing the two of them dripping wet?

Still looking forward to what the future has to hold for this family, despite any bumps we might run into along the way. I know that we are all headed in the right direction and look to every new day to inspire what I should do next to contribute to this journey. We've been living day by day, trying to come up with new things to keep us busy. Right now, it's watching Corbin Bleu ask Taylor to the prom in front of the entire East High lunch room. I have seen every HSM movie and can you believe that I can never remember curly headed dude's name? It's just Corbin Bleu.
And, I must admit, I love watching him in Flight 29 Down. If you have never seen the show, you should check it out on Discovery Kids! The Junior version of Lost. Fun, fun, fun!