Tuesday, February 17, 2009

To take a nap, or write a blog...



Well, I choose both! I am extremely sleepy today and stayed up entirely too late again last night. Ewan has been so busy with school, that I enjoy just making time to be in his company, but that usually means staying up too late. (For both of us!) I wake up at 5:50am now, so staying up late is a little more difficult these days. It used to be one of my favorite things to do!

We chose to watch Man vs. Wild. Bear Grylls never ceases to amaze us with what he eats, and it always provokes discussions on what we personally would do in those situations, etc... Well, last night, he ate fruit that he dug out of bear poop. How disgusting is that? I mean, he ate one piece, and talked about how "sharp" it was, and then proceeded to keep at it, like he was eating it out of a fruit snack pack or something! Come on Bear! I haven't decided which is worse...eating that, or the rotting insides of a dead animal that has been decomposing for who knows how long. As much as I think it is great that he is "teaching us" how to survive in different areas and elements, I think I'd only last as long as I could find "real food." I don't think I would ever bite the head off of a fish straight fromt he stream in order to stay alive. Who knows. I guess you can't say it until you've been there.

Sofia is going to watch Zaboomafoo! Woo-hoo! Then, after she settles down a little, hopefully she will be ready for a nap, and I'll get mine!! That would be fantastic!
We also watched some more of our St. Lucia DVD's last night and it made me miss it that much more. :( The kids were so little, and that doesn't help with my baby fever diagnosis. I am really hoping that I get over that soon!


TTFN!

0 comments: