Sunday, February 15, 2009

Where in the World is Matt Lauer? Hopefully St. Lucia!!!



I am trying to help Ewan and his friend out. I told him that I would make an effort to help St. Lucia gain some votes!! Some of you may be familiar with the segment, Where in the World is Matt Lauer, on The Today Show. Well, I need your help! Since E is from the beautiful island of St. Lucia and we have the opportunity to vote for the island as one of the destinations for Matt to visit in 2009, I am sure this island would love your vote. Here is the link...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23960057/



Your help is very much appreciated!!! Please email the link to others if you have time. If you haven't visited, St. Lucia is an absolutely beautiful island and I can't wait to go back!! Hopefully

sooner rather than later!! Thanks again!!!


-Proud wife of a St. Lucian!

0 comments: