Saturday, February 14, 2009

Darius and Sofia Babycenter Kidisms. (Crazy things they have said.)

These are from my Babycenter "Kidisms" website. Darius and Sofia say some pretty funny things and I add them there so that I can print them and put them in their baby books to save forever. It's easier to make myself save them than to write them down. I just wanted to share them here as well! Enjoy!

DH= Darling Husband
DD= Darling Daughter
DS= Darling Son


Watching the Super Bowl, my 6 yro DS wonders if the "Steelers" are going to have to go to jail.

My DH has coached college mens basketball for the past 5 years. He recently changed jobs, and a few months have gone by. DS (6 yrs.) asked out of the blue: "Why is there no more basketball in this town?" save nevermind

Last night, I was laying on the bed, pants and a bra on, my DS (6yrs) sees my "tah-too" and asks if it grew bigger and bigger. What was he implying? save nevermind

Eating at Chili's, I told DS to eat to make sure his stomach is full. DD spoke up and said, "No, food goes up your head, not down your stomach!"

I tell my 6 yr. old DS he is stepping on Baby Alive. He replies, "I guess we'll have to call it Baby Dead, huh?"

Don't worry mom, this is an electricianal show. (My DS, 6 yrs, Watching PBS, I think he meant educational! lol.)

My DD, Sofia, just said, "Oh, is he your husband? Yeah. Dad's our husband too."

We were sitting in the dr's office (it was pretty serious in there) and a boy who looked to be about 7 or 8 years old was digging in the toy basket, stood up, and proclaimed: "Hey, I remember who this guy is. His name is Puss! (Shrek cat!)

My Darius (6yrs.) and my Sofia (3yrs) arguing over the presidential election. My DS even started all out bawling when he learned that my Grandma did not vote for Obama, (like serious, real tears!) and my daughter proclaiming "Akain!" (McCain)

Sofia knocked over the milk and w/in 2 minutes later, she knocked over my pop. I said: "What is wrong with her?" Her 6 yr-old brother says: "Maybe she just got blind for a minute."

"Mommy, we ate the sand." (Sofia, shortly after she broke a St. Lucia magnet filled with sand!) "It's yummy!" I get up to check it out and she was eating out of a tiny bowl that had cinnamon and sugar in it. I had mixed it earlier today.

My 3 year old is holding our Yorkie, Lexi, and she says: "Mommy, Lexi is wiggling because she's cole." I think that is...she's shivering because she's cold!

"In the olden days, I liked to wear that." (The olden days, is Darius referring to last week.)

0 comments: