Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Girlfriend?

I forgot, this is a funny story. When the Dr. walked into the office yesterday, he started messing with the kids. (He usually does this, trying to be funny.) He looks at Sofia, and says, "Hi Darius!" Of course Darius pipes up and says, "I'm Darius!" They kind of go back and forth and then the Dr. sits down and says, 'Well, Darius. Your girlfriend called me and told me that you broke up with her and she says she still loves you and wanted me to tell you." Darius is truly convinced that Hayley is his girlfriend. (She is 19 and a freshman in college!) We all went on a "date" to the Olive Garden and he'll never forget it! It kind of worries me because he keeps asking when she is coming to spend the night again!

So, Darius kind of argues with him, and looked at him like how does he know I have a girlfriend? After we got home, Darius wanted me to call Hayley because he needed to find out if she really called his Dr. He kept saying, "that Dr. is a joke, and he is playing a joke on me. If she didn't really call him, then he is just a joke!"

Oh, kids!!!

0 comments: