Wednesday, March 25, 2009

When it rains, it POURS.

Now, these sayings usually come about for some reason. At my house, it rained, and then it poured. And, I don't mean literally. Let's rewind...

End of February, beginning of March. Okay, so I have discussed about going to the Dr., etc.. but let's just break it down.

Stephanie- woman Dr. ($25 copay)
Darius - Dr. for ear infection ($25 copay, plus rx for $100)
Sofia- had to see Dr. same day because Dr. thought she looked bad too. (Addn'l copay $25)
Stephanie- sudden ear stabbing, must see Dr. ($25, plus rx for $15)
Stephanie- antibiotics gave another type of infection. You figure it out. ($25 copay, plus rx for $5)
Darius- rash all over legs and body, plus ear still plugged ($25 copay, luckily, no meds needed)
Darius & Sofia- Dentist. ($370 cash)

We are at $640 extra expenses here. Shall I continue?

Ewan car repairs ($1200.00)
Darius- the dental work needed by 4/27 ($1181.00)

For a grand total of an additional .................$3021.00 expenses in a 4 week period.

Oh, and walking in to work today, the heel broke off my shoe, and has 3 screws sticking out of the bottom. All I could do was break the heel off the other shoe. I am officially screwed. All I can do is laugh about it.

I turn to this song that I listened to growing up in these difficult times...

Cares Chorus by Kelly Willard

I cast all my cares upon You,
I lay all of my burdens down at Your feet.
And any time I don't know just what to do,
I will cast all my cares upon You.

0 comments: