Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thankful

Well, I am thankful for the small things right now. I am scheduled to be in a meeting from 12:45-1:15pm. The problem is, the meeting is for my old team, so because my schedule says that, I have to log out and pretend that I am in a meeting. Otherwise, I would put myself out of adherance! It's crazy. So, I am taking advantage of my meeting/break, and then I leave at the very end of my "meeting."

I have just been reading some posts by others on a board. It makes me thankful.

I am thankful.....

  1. That I don't have a husband who beats me.
  2. That I don't have a husband who drinks all the time. (Or ever for that matter)
  3. That I have a husband who enjoys going to church with me
  4. That I have a husband who enjoys going to the park as a family
  5. That I have a husband who is working so hard to support his family
  6. That I have a husband who is in school finishing his MBA.That I have a husband who is thankful for me. (or at least he tells me he feels lucky!)
  7. That I don't have a husband who is more concerned with the time he spends with his friends than his family.
  8. That I have a family that will always be there for me no matter what.
  9. That I am at work, not working. lol.
  10. That my kids are healthy.
  11. That the dental diagnosis was not cancer.
  12. That I only have to work part time, so that I can be with my kids.
  13. That I don't have to send my kids to daycare.
  14. That I am not the one in school. (Sorry E! I admire you though.)
  15. That my son has done such a great job learning to read, and has done so well in Kindergarten
  16. That God has blessed us with the ability to create new life.
  17. That God is there to listen when I question if he really is there.
  18. That I met someone in college who knew from the moment he saw me, that we would be together, and we still are.
  19. That I have a roof over my head.
  20. That even though we don't have everything at this point, we still like to try and put others first.
  21. That I have been given the grace to get through the difficult situations in my life.
  22. That I have shoes on my feet, even though the heels are broken off of both of my shoes.
  23. That I have enough money to buy more shoes, even though I already have a closet full of them.
  24. That at one point in my life, men could toss me over there heads and catch me.
  25. That I can be thankful for whatever I want. See above.
  26. That I was and am able to have children. They are such a gift.
  27. That I grew up in a Christian home, and strive to provide the same for my children.

0 comments: