Sunday, March 15, 2009

Weekend Update

Well, it was a productive and fun weekend. Unexpected company always makes for a nice surprise. They also served as some additional fans for Darius first big soccer game of the season. The boys had a great time playing, which is Ewan's ultimate goal.

We were excited to have a visit from my Uncle Dusty, cousin Heather, and her son Brayden. We also go to spend some time with their new puppy, Logan. Sofia especially enjoyed herself with Logan. She was pretty worried about what he was doing most of the time.

We got some time in at the park, did some big time grocery shopping for the week. I know the kids will be home all week driving me nuts about what to eat since it is Spring Break. We stocked up and are ready for a new week.

Why don't adults have Spring Break? I keep feeling like I am about to be on Spring Break, but that is simply not the case. Unfortunately, tomorrow is a new day at work. :( At least I only work until 11am, so I can't complain too much. My new shifts will start on April 12th, and I will at least have 1 extra day off in the week since all of the options are 4 days a week. It will be interesting to see what I am stuck with this time.

Have a great Spring Break! I am sure that it will go much faster than everyone wants.

0 comments: