Friday, March 20, 2009

We've Got To... Work! Work! Work This Out!

Okay, so enough HSM songs... I am needing some new motivational songs for my ipod. I have been diligently spending time on the elliptical. 40 minutes each two days in a row, and plan to face the machine again tonight...and tomorrow... and probably Sunday. Maybe I will give myself a day off.

I find with the right music, I can really get going and burn some calories. Now, I was really disappointed in all of the peanut M&M's I ate yesterday, especially because I don't even really care for peanut M&M's!! But, they were there, and Sofia kept spilling them, and I kept on eating them. Nothing like eating M&M's while you are laying in your son's bed. (Hey, it's a queen size bed, with a TV in the room, and I was trying to relax) Ewan and I got rid of the TV in our room months ago. We tried to turn it into a peaceful haven, but I am not sure how that is working out for us. It still seems to get loaded with papers that need to be filed, or toys that get dragged in one way or another. But, I am working on it.

So, I am on my search for some new, heart-pumping, elliptical, calorie-burning, songs!

0 comments: