Thursday, April 2, 2009

Twitter

Okay, so they say no one cares what you are doing. Who cares. I don't care if no one cares what I am doing, but I can certainly say what I am doing, whenever I want.

Also, if they don't care, then why do people read it and check status' on facebook. The point is, that is the way these are set up, and I do care what people are doing. I don't mean that it is important for me to know that you tweezed your eyebrows last night. Just because it isn't important doesn't mean I don't want to know. You have to combine the important with the non-important.

The only reason I am even on Twitter was to update my status on facebook when I am not at home and I have something "really important" to share. I refuse to pay $40 a month for internet service on my phone. Twitter is free.

So, feel free to follow me on twitter and send me a tweet.

Man, who comes up with this stuff? I am married to a computer programmer, I need to make him create something else, bigger and better. Yeah. That's it.

0 comments: