Friday, April 10, 2009

Schedules, Snowgirl Cheerleaders, and More!

Where does the time go? I am so thrilled that today is my last day of working at 7am! I have enjoyed this schedule, as I get off work at 11am, but my new schedule will allow for a day off during the week, which I appreciate greatly. It seems like once I wake up at 5:50am, and come to work, and even going home so early, it's just not the same. I believe I can get a lot more done on my day off.

Soccer will soon be wrapping up. Ewan is enjoying it thoroughly, despite his hectic schedule. I admire him so much for his hard work and dedication to whatever he does.

I hope you don't mind the randomness of this post. It has been awhile, so I just tend to let it all out...

I watched In The Motherhood again last night. I have grown to really like that show, especially after watching the Oprah show last week, where she had the main actress on. It's unbelieveable what some of those mothers do to get by, but hey, they make it work! I do a few things, but none seemed to be to the extreme of the show, which, supposedly comes from the stories of real life mothers. At least we all get a laugh out of it!

Darius was out of school yesterday due to Kindergarten Round Up at West Indianola. Today he is out for a teacher training day, and Monday as well, due to being a snow day that never had to be used. Yes, we did have a very odd winter. It is freezing today, and rainy, and dreary, and I could definitely crawl back in bed. Unfortunately, I am sitting at work with headphones glued to my head, waiting for sometime to beep in and interrupt my blogging.

Let's see. I know Sofia did some silly things yesterday. She lined up her singing, dancing snowman (or snowgirl) cheerleaders and jumped along, swinging her arms. You see, I bought one of these snowgirl cheerleaders, because at the time, I was coaching cheerleading and thought the team would think it was cute, then, because I am sure whenever anyone saw one, they thought of me, I received 2 more. Actually, maybe three! That's scary. So, now I have a team of snowgirl cheerleaders. Sofia thinks it's awesome. She gets them all going at the same time. Go, Go Santa. Go, G-O, Go Santa, yeah. Keep it up, Keep it up, Keep that Christmas spirit up. Wooo!

0 comments: