Thursday, April 2, 2009

St. Lucia Surprises...

We were pleasantly surprised with a package from my wonderful Mother-in-law, Veronica. The package was addressed to Ewan and I was sure that it was some saltfish, some Shirley Biscuits, and a few other things.

Well, to everyone's surprise, they were St. Lucia items. How exciting. You should see Sofia proudly toting around her new St. Lucia purse and coin purse. I was going to keep the little one for myself to put in my purse, but Miss Sofia snatched it up. When she looked at me with those big brown eyes and said, "Mama, whose are these?" I said, "Yours!" She was very delighted.

Darius got some new books that are similar to what Dad used to read when he was little. We are so impressed with Darius' reading skills. I can't wait to sit down with him and read all about it. :)

0 comments: