Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wedding Dress



Sofia was talking about my wedding day. She was saying that Grandma Pam and Nanny brought her and Darius to where her Daddy and I got married. She was quite sure this is how it went down.


After some conversation about this big wedding day, I asked her if Mommy was wearing a pretty dress or an ugly dress. (Why I would ask this, I will never know.) She tells me that it was a pretty dress, and then changed her mind to "a little bit ugly." I had to get to the bottom of this. I asked her why the dress was "a little bit ugly" and she said that it is because it was red, and not pink. And she likes pink better. Well, that settles that. Now, I am just trying to figure out where it is that she thinks her Daddy and I got married, and where I was wearing a red dress? Uh, this is going to bug me!

0 comments: