Saturday, October 17, 2009

Party Pooper





Wow! The party is done and over, and, it was a little stressful. I hope the kids had fun, 'cause I sure felt like I was yelling a lot. It was Sooooooo noisy. The poor girls at the party kept nicely asking if I could quiet down the boys. My response? I would LOVE to!!! I knew the party would get out of control, because Dad let's Darius invite the whole world. I wanted to be able to include everyone that Darius wanted...girls, boys, Tiger Cubs, and soccer buddies, but we had a packed house! It actually wasn't as bad as it could have been. They were all just super excited. I told them that I wouldn't bring up talking sticks since they weren't at school! I am sure they were all thankful for that. :)


The little vampires were running all around. We decked them out with capes, teeth, vampire bites, white streaks in their hair. Pictures to follow.




They played Halloween pictionary. It was cute to see them concentrate on their drawings. They did a great job!


Today is another super busy day....soccer game, after soccer pizza party, then wedding reception! I am looking forward to a day when I can regroup and relax!!! When will that be?

0 comments: