Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Flu Bug don't bother me!

Well, I am sure Darius had the Happiest Birthday ever yesterday! I was at work, and and pretty much glued to my phone. I don't receive calls at work, and I hadn't looked at my cell phone. Apparently, West Indianola was trying to get ahold of me because poor Darius was throwing up in the bathroom! Luckily, they reached Ewan, who took him to Sunflower Prompt Care. I could have told him that they wouldn't do anything for him, but at least he tried. Sure enough, they just sent him home and said lots of liquids. He was running a fever all night, and is home again today.

Around 8:15am, Sofia woke up throwing up all over her pillow. So, now I have two sick babies! Well, my oldest baby turned 7 yesterday!

Hopefully I can keep this flu at arm's length and it won't bother me. Just like everyone says, I don't have time to be sick! The house is still a wreck from the chaotic party!

Flu bug... don't bother me!!!

0 comments: