Monday, May 4, 2009

Tornado Sirens...



I am listening to the sound of a tornado siren, and I have to say, it would probably be the # 1 sound that I hate the most. The sound of it just makes me visualize a dark, green sky and the tornado falling out of it. When I was walking to my car the other day, someone revved up their engine, and the initial sound, sounded just like when the tornado siren starts to sound and it literally made my heart stop, and I think it was beating about 3 times faster then it was just 5 seconds before. It's amazing what the sights, sounds and smells around you can do. That's one sound I can't stand hearing, and I am pretty much guaranteed to hear it once a week. That's a bummer.

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Girl, you ever gonna post again?! ;) Just teasin'!

Hope you're doing well!