Monday, June 22, 2009

O Happy Day.

I used to post about how nothing new had happened since my last post. Well, things are a little different lately. Things are changing, and crazy busy!

But, the future is bright. :) That's a good thing. I know that Ewan enjoyed his days of coaching, but things happen for a reason, and we are now able to move forward with our life. I am so thankful that I am married to a person that is so hard working and family always comes first. We are one lucky family! The kids are enjoying Dad being home right after 5pm and home ALL WEEKEND LONG! Those coaching days were hard on us, since he was up Saturday morning, already out the door for shootaround, and then back home, and then back to the game that night. Or, on the road recruiting.

Yeah for computer programming. Next step will be for him to finish that MBA. Only a few short months, and he will be a Master of something!

I would like to give my husband a shout out, and say Happy Belated Father's Day. I hope you had a fantastic day. I know I had fun shopping in Nebraska Furniture Mart all day! :) You are one amazing Father, husband and all around great person, and I am so very proud to be your wife, and more than anything, proud of YOU! Thanks for all of your love, support and encouragement through these past 8 years. I can't believe it has been that long, but am happy to be able to say that I truly love you more with each day that goes by and look forward to catching up to you with the gray hairs! I love you. I love you . I love you!

0 comments: