Sunday, December 14, 2008

Santa Claus' is comin' to town!

I am counting down the days until Christmas, as the kids are driving me silly when it comes to Christmas and presents. Ewan keeps reminding me what Christmas is really about, as if I don't already know. We were reminded in church this morning about the true meaning of Christmas. What we got out of that, is that... God is with us. Simply stated. When it comes to life, Christmas or any situation, God is with us. Remember that through all of these times of stress, and the holiday parties, extra money being spent on Christmas presents and trying to find time to get everything done. It can be done! God is with us. Tomorrow starts a new week, closer to Christmas! I am ready to wrap up the holiday season, as most of Darius and Sofia's presents are already wrapped. I can't wait to see the joy in their faces when they see what Santa brought. Yes, Ewan. Santa does not truly exist, but the magic of Christmas does. It doesn't mean that I don't know the true meaning of Christmas. We will plan a great family Christmas, including presents and food, and the main ingredient will be...the true Christmas story. (Along with a viewing of The Christmas Story, a holiday favorite.) Merry Christmas to All, and to All a Good Night!

0 comments: